Join us in Durban in 2016 to take your place amidst Africa’s port pioneers and maritime industry leaders
Africa’s enhanced trade and investment is leading to massive ports infrastructure development and the pace of new transhipment port developments is projected to grow strongly to meet this demand.
At the same time terminal operators are investing in new technology, services, materials, machines, manpower and equipment to increase efficiency and to provide better service delivery to their clients and end users of the ports. These operational improvements are taking place at all terminals such as automotive, dry bulk, liquid bulk, break bulk and multipurpose terminals.
Highlights from 2014
Highlights from 2015
- Keynote session featuring Transnet Port Authorities and Transnet Port Terminals CEOs, Richard Vallihu and Karl Socikwa, Singapore High Commissioner Chua Thai-Keong and German Ambassador Walter Lindner
- Mayoral cocktail reception: Hosted by eThekwini Municipality - an evening of networking and entertainment was enjoyed by all
- 5 complimentary and interactive workshops with practical take-home solutions for your business
- VIP drinks and dinner aboard La Vue, hosted by the German Chamber of Commerce & Transnet Port Terminals
- Port of Durban interactive site visit: First hand insight into key operations and processes
- 3 day conference featuring over 30 of the continent’s leading authorities on the African ports industry
Showcase technologies and expertise to revolutionise Africa’s ports and terminals
In 2016 we will feature a new technology showcase exhibition offering you the unique and invaluable opportunity to engage and interact with industry professionals, showcase your products and solutions as well as position your company as the leading solution provider within the African ports and maritime industry! We will also feature an African ports pavilion for Africa’s ports and terminals to showcase their facilities and services to potential clients and end users of the ports. Download the exhibition floorplan now!
CPD accreditation for ECSA registered engineers has been applied for through SAIMENA. This activity will carry 1 credit per day.