JOIN US IN DURBAN TO TAKE YOUR PLACE AMIDST AFRICA'S PORT PIONEERS AND MARITIME INDUSTRY LEADERS
90% of all trade in Africa is done via its ports, this has resulted in major developments and investments in ports cities like Durban, Accra and Mombassa, just to name a few. This year African Ports Evolution 2016 will be focusing on major port development to accommodate Ultra Large Vessels (ULCV), the main reason for most of the port upgrades in Africa. There will also be a focus on container delivery and clearance time to make your port more efficient and to streamline your port through technology inputs.
African Ports Evolution summit and expo has been fostering the interaction between government and the private sector to enhance intra-African and cross border trade, through hinterland connectivity and trade corridors. With the co-located events included into this year’s African Ports Evolution, you are sure to realise the interconnectivity of port development, infrastructure development and economic growth.
Showcase technologies and expertise to revolutionise Africa’s ports and terminals
African Ports Evolution, now in its fifth year is Africa’s biggest maritime summit and expo. Its has the unique ability to bring together industry expert from across the continent and the world to present solutions to the African maritime sector. Here ports have a platform to showcase their unique competitiveness and for investors to identify business opportunities.
This year the summit and expo has included 7 co-located event each one attracting unique and strategic maritime stakeholders:
- Port ICT summit and expo: Determining how technology can enhance your port efficiency, safety and security
- Dredging summit and expo: Zooming in on port expantion to accommodate Ultra Large Vessels (ULCV) and improve trade
- Shipbuilding and repair summit and expo: Discovering methods of port diversification and creating new revenue streams through shipbuilding and repair
- Material handling and logistics expo
- Africa in Transit: Showcasing the state of Africa’s transport infrastructure and the leaders driving it forward
- African Rail Evolution: Focusing on rail rehabilitation and investment
- Executive Insider Briefing: Highlighting port development
With the co-located events, the exhibition area has grown even more and offers higher foot traffic for exhibitors and more networking potential exhibitors.